- Ca' Rezzonico: authentic chandelier in Sogni di Cristallo® Venetian blown glass.
- Entirely handmade in the furnaces of the Venetian hinterland, in Italy, according to the traditional Murano glass technique.
- A work of art characterised by a triumph of exquisite glass details, such as flowers and leaves, produced exclusively by hand by Murano masters.
- Upon request, option to produce two or more levels of lights.
- The length of the arms is made possible by the special ancient technique called 'a bossole', which consists in the interlocking of several glass sections.
- Metal frame with your choice of chrome or gold–coloured galvanised finish.
- Length of chain fixing supplied 70cm (27.5"), customisable on request.
- Spare parts included in the order.
The dimensions, colors and finishes of this product can be customized according to your needs. Tell us what you would like and our team will get back to you in a few hours.